Bathroom Renovations in Vancouver
Look at your bathroom. Now imagine it with spa-like amenities, such as a tiled shower with multiple showerheads and a colour layout that makes you feel serene and relaxed each time you take a shower or prepare for a busy day ahead.
Your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in your home. It’s the place where you usually begin and end your day, and when you’re selling the property, it’s one of the first spaces that buyers want to check out. Real estate surveys consistently show that an updated bathroom is a must-have for homebuyers today.
Whether you’re thinking about targeted upgrades or going for a full overhaul, renovating your bathroom can make a big difference in the feel of your home. At Kanox Construction, we will present you inspiring ideas for your own renovation, including sleek showers, glamorous vanities, and relaxing sunken tubs.
If you’re thinking about having bathroom renovations done in Vancouver, here are some compelling reasons why you should go for it.
You’ll Modernize the Space
If you’ve been in your home for years, your bathroom is probably outdated. Despite regular cleaning and care, tubs and toilets gradually show their age and fixtures that were popular 10 years ago look out of place today. With a few cosmetic improvements, you can give your bathroom a modern and stylish appearance, but why stop there? Here are some of the most popular enhancements in bathroom design today.
- Tech-savvy bathrooms. The technophiles in your family will love the idea of combining technology with the bathing experience. Imagine heated flooring, self-cleaning toilets, and a TV cabinet so you can watch the news or Netflix while you shower or soak. You can even install smart showers that let you use a remote control to make the water temperature and flow absolutely perfect.
- You’ve heard about aromatherapy: now bathroom renovation specialists across Vancouver are getting requests from homeowners for a different type of relaxing therapy. Chromatherapy include colored LED lights around your bathtub or shower area, ensuring a relaxing yet therapeutic bath.
Your Bathroom Will Look and Feel More Spacious
A skillful renovation will leave your bathroom looking and feeling more spacious. You can add space by changing the layout or using fixtures that don’t overwhelm their surroundings. Whether you’re replacing your huge 20-year-old vanity for a streamlined marble top or adding storage in creatively-placed cupboards, you’ll love the results. Feel free to check out our projects.
You also might want to consider:
- Custom vanity. A custom-made vanity can provide you with some discreet storage spaces that won’t overwhelm a smaller bathroom area.
- Bathroom walk-in closet. A walk-in closet close to the bathroom allows you to get ready on those extra-early morning without disturbing your loved one’s sleep in the bedroom. Make it extra-luxurious with full-length mirrors and decorative lighting fixtures.
- Second sink. If your bathroom is larger, adding a second sink can be a great time saver, as it allows two people to get ready to start their day at the same time.
Your Home Will Be More Energy-Efficient
Low-flow toilets and showerheads are both aesthetic and affordable. You won’t notice a performance difference between these new appliances and your older ones- until your utility bill comes in and you see how much you’re saving! For added sustainability, you can swap out your old bathroom lights with energy-efficient LED bulbs. These green upgrades will reduce your environmental impact while maintaining your bathroom’s high aesthetic value.
You’ll Save On Your Water Bill
Strange as it sounds, older bathroom fixtures were not designed to minimize waste. Appliances like sinks and toilets use more water than necessary, so replacing them with upscale and eco-friendly new models can lower your water bill and save you money.
You’ll Boost Your Home’s Value
When you’re ready to sell your home, potential buyers will be paying close attention to the bathroom. Impress them with brand-new fixtures and countertops, glistening tiles, and a soothing layout, and you may have an offer that exceeds expectations.
According to the Appraisal Institute of Canada, bathroom renovations are among the most popular home improvement projects because they have a 75% recovery rate. In other words, if you spend $10,000 to modernize your bathroom, it can increase the value of your home by $7,500.
Schedule a Consultation for Bathroom Renovation in Vancouver
Are you looking to transform your older bathroom into a stylish treat with brushed nickel faucets and fixtures, slate-colored tiles, and some tech add-ons that add to the bathing experience? Call Kanox Construction at 1-778-865-4368. We have over 25 years of experience in residential and construction projects and will produce an exemplary result with your bathroom renovation.
Bathroom Renovation in Vancouver
Whether you’re renovating, remodeling, or adding an ensuite, we will create a space that is more relaxing and comfortable while remaining 100% functional. If you’re not sure about how you want to transform your bathroom or make the most out of your space, we will sit down with you to work out the details. For example:
- If you’re planning to grow your family, we will recommend some child-friendly upgrades and enhancements.
- If your goal is to sell your home within the next couple of years, we will suggest appealing yet neutral changes that let your bathroom match the look and feel of the other rooms in your home.
Once you have made your decision, we will present you with a plan of what your bathroom will look like along with timelines and budget estimates. We’ll also review finishes and materials and begin the project once we have your approval. Whether you want a crisp and modern yet modest space or a marble-clad and spa-worthy retreat, the renovation experts at Kanox Construction will make sure that the result tyle, comfort and function into your life while adding value to your home.